There is a lot of FPU related info on our site dedicated to all things FPU @ Kensington. Visit it at www.kensingtonfpu.org or www.kensingtonchurch.org/fpu
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Some things to know:
- You will only need to bring your FPU workbook to class, not the whole kit.
- If your a returning FPU attender you can bring the original workbook from when you last attended. Ramsey controls online class access via the workbook and unfortunately the access is only good for 1 class once activated. You can purchase a replacement workbook with online access if you like, supplies are limited.
- Check with your FPU facilitator if you have Child Care questions, they will be able to direct you.
- If your FPU materials have not arrived yet print and bring the FPU workbook pages from our website on the resources page.
- Check out the YNAB Budget software, this is the one I recommend as the execution tool for the principles we will learn in FPU. This is what my family uses. More info on the Budget Software page